The CS Exam Form Dec 2016 attempt of CS Foundation, CS Executive & CS Professional can be submitted by a candidate online. Students appearing for CS Foundation/ CS Executive/ CS Professional Dec 2016 Exams are requested to note that with effect from 1st October 2013, ICSI has discontinued the facility of accepting the exam forms physically and after all Exam Forms are now required to be submitted online.
The procedure for submitting the CS Exam Form Dec 2015 Attempt is as follows:-
- Log-on to https://www.icsi.in/student/
- Click on the Log-in Button located on the right side at the top
- Submit your User-id (Registration No. or Email Id) and Password to login. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Retrieve Password” and your password would be sent to your registered email id.
- If you are a first time user, click “Retrieve Password” and then create a user-id and password using your 17 Digit Registration No.
- Once you have logged in to your Account, click the direct link given on the right side which states “Click Here to enroll for Examination”
- A new window will open with the CS Exam Form Dec 2016. Carefully fill all details as required in the Exam Form
- Verify all the details and then select the mode of payment of Exam Fees: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and proceed for payment.
- Before making the payment, you are requested to verify all details as no changes would be allowed to be made after receiving the payment. In case, any change is required, the candidate would be required to pay Rs. 250 + Surcharge as requisite fee every time a change is requested.
- On successfully submitting the CS Exam Form Dec 2016 and after the payment of exam fees, the candidate will receive a confirmation for the same on his Email as well as on his Mobile. The Duplicate receipt of the payment made for appearing in CS Exam December 2016 can also be downloaded online.
Due Date for submission of CS Exam Form Dec 2016
The Exam Fees for CS Executive Level and CS Professional Level is Rs. 1200 per module and the last date for submission of exam form is 25th Sept 2016.
|Without Late Fees
|25th Sept 2016 (5:30 PM)
|With Late Fees of Rs. 250
|10th Oct 2016 (5:30 PM)
On successful submission of CS Exam Form Dec 2016, ICSI will review all details and start processing the details and prepare the CS Admit Cards for each candidate found eligible to appear for the Examination.
Only those Students of CS Executive and CS Professional who have submitted their application for admission before 28th Feb 2016 for appearing for all the modules in Dec 2016 and before 31st May 2016 for appearing for single module are allowed to appear for Dec 2016 Exams.
Students are also requested to note that from Dec 2016 Exam onwards, 3 papers of CS Executive would be entirely multiple choice choice questions and would be conducted on OMR Sheets. (Refer: Official Notification)
You are also requested to note that ICSI has stopped sending physical admit cards to each student and all Admit Cards are now uploaded online. Candidates are kindly requested to download their CS Admit Cards online and take a print out of the same with them for appearing the CS Dec 2016 Exam.
- Recommended Read: Download CS Admit Card and CS Date Sheet Dec 2016
Students who have in the CS Exam Form applied for a specific Exam Center within a particular city (For eg: New Delhi – West, Kolkatta – North etc) are requested to note that the allotment of such centers would be subject to availability. The Exam Centers are allocated by ICSI and once allocated these Exam Centers cannot be changed.
CS Results of June Attempt are announced in the month of August and Result of CS Dec 2016 Attempt is expected to be announced on 25th February 2017. Students who are unsatisfied with the marks allotted to them can apply for Verification of Marks within 30 days of the announcement of Results.