Pay only 20% Advance and
Balance on Completion of Work
TDS is required to be deducted on any payment made to NRI. The TDS is required to be deducted on the total amount paid to the NRI (Refer: https://www.charteredclub.com/tds-property-purchase-nri/)
The NRI can get this reduced by filing an application for Lower Deduction of TDS with the Income Tax Officer. Various documents are required to be filed along with the application.
Our expert team led by CA Karan Batra will do this on your behalf and get the certificate issued for Lower Deduction of TDS from the Income Tax Officer.
Applicable only for Non-Residents and not for Resident Indians.
States we deal in
This is a state specific subject as the certificate is required to be obtained from your jurisdictional officer. Currently, we provide this facility for obtaining the TDS Certificate from the following states:-
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
How it works
- Enroll for the service through the above mentioned link by paying 20% advance
- Post, the enrollment – CA Karan Batra will himself call you.
- Post the telephonic discussion, he will also send an email for the list of documents required.
- Once, all documents are submitted – he will prepare and share the draft application with the application. On receiving approval of the applicant, the application would be filed with the income tax officer.
- Status of the application would be regularly intimated to the client till the time the application is not approved by the Income Tax Officer.
Have a Query?
In case you still have any query, you can reach out to this through the following link and we’ll call you. (PS: This service is only available for NRI’s and therefore please furnish your non-indian phone numbers. Indian phone numbers may get rejected by our system).