CS Students who are unsatisfied with the CS Results have the remedy of either opting for Verification/Revaluation of Answer Sheets or opting for Disclosure, Inspection and supply of Certified Copies of Answer Sheets of CS Exams.
The procedure for Disclosure, Inspection and obtaining certified copies of answer sheets has been detailed below. For Revaluation/Verification of CS Exam Answer Sheets kindly refer the following link:-
Procedure for Disclosure, Inspection and obtaining Certified Copies of Answer Sheets
Students interested in opting for Inspection and/or obtaining Certified Copies of CS Exam Answer Sheets shall make an application for the same within 45 days of the declaration of the Result. There is no provision for late submission of application for inspection and/or for obtaining certified copies of the answer sheets and therefore students are requested to make the application within 45 days only.
- Download: ICSI Form for Application for Inspection and obtaining Certified Copies
The fees for inspection and/or disclosure of Answer Sheets are as follows:-
|Supply of Certified Copies||Rs. 500 per subject|
|Inspection of Answer Sheets||Rs. 450 per subject|
The payment shall be made through Demand Draft made in favour of “The Institute of Companies Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi.
The envelope containing the CS Student’s Application Form, duly completed in all respect, together with requisite fee and photocopies of the supporting documents, shall be super scribed “Application for providing Inspection/Supply of Certified Copies of Answer Sheets” and sent to:-
The Joint Director (Exams), The Institute of Companies Secretaries of India, C-37, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida – 201309
Documents required to be submitted along with Application
- Demand Draft for the Requisite Fee
- Self-attested copy of the Admit Card
- Student Identity Card
Difference between Inspection and Obtaining Certified Copies of CS Answer Sheets
Inspection of Answer Sheets: The Student would be invited by ICSI to visit their premises and view the Answer Sheets in their own Office.
Certified Copies of Answer Sheets: ICSI will scan the Answer Sheets and the scanned copy would be sent to the email id of the CS Student
Other Relevant Points regarding Inspection and Certified Copies of Answer Sheets
- It usually takes 2 Months for ICSI to process the request for Inspection or disclosure of certified copies of answer sheets. In case the request is not processed within this time, CS Students are requested to contact ICSI Noida Help Desk at 0120-4522027.
- The Inspection done and/or certified copies of Answer Sheets supplied to the Student shall be for his/her exclusive self-inspection/ personal reference and guidance only.
- The CS Student who has made the application for the same shall be the sole custodian of the same and he shall not part away with the custody/possession of the same and shall not use the same for any other purpose.
- It is at the discretion of ICSI to accept or reject the application.
- ICSI can rightly reject the application for inspection of answer sheets if it has reasons to believe that the application has been made with a malicious intention to defame ICSI or its valuation system.
- Certified Copies so obtained by the CS Student shall not be shared with print and electronic media as the same are available only for academic purpose.
- The Certified Copies so obtained by the CS Students shall not be used to dispute or challenge the quality of valuation system of answer sheets in any court of law.