CPT Admit Card for June 2014 attempt can be downloaded by submitting your CPT Registration No. or Bar Code no. alongwith the PIN mentioned at the time of submitting exam form. ICAI CPT Admit Card for June 2014 Exams can be downloaded from the following website of ICAI
ICAI CPT Admit Card of June 2014 attempt would be available for download on the above website – 21 days prior to the date of examination. CPT Admit Cards for June 2014 are expected to be uploaded online by ICAI on the above mentioned website on or before 31st May 2014 for the CPT Exam which is scheduled to be held on 22nd June 2014.
- Recommended Read: Timing and Schedule of CPT Exam June 2014
CPT Admit Card for June 2014 Exams
Physical Copies of CPT Admit Card June 2014 would only be sent to candidates who had submitted the physical copy of the admit card. The Students who had submitted the CPT Exam Form online won’t be sent the physical copy of the admit cards and all such students shall download the CPT Admit Card June 2014 from www.icai.nic.in and take a print out of the same and carry with them for appearing in the CPT Exam.
The CPT admit card for June 2014 Exam so downloaded contains the specimen signature and photograph of the candidate. In case the CPT Admit Card does not carry your signature and photograph, you should carry a photo id card and the invigilator will check the same with the photo in his records and allow the candidate to appear after checking from his records. Even if the photo is not printed in the ICAI CPT Admit Card, it would be there in the invigilator’s record and he will match the same with the photo id card.
In case your photo is already printed on the CPT Admit Card, you are not required to carry your photo id card.
CPT Exam will be of one paper of 200 marks and will consist of the following four subjects:
Fundamentals of Accounting
As per Notification No. 1-CA(7)/145/2012 (applicable from Dec 2013 onwards), students are required to obtain 30% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate to be declared to have passed the CPT Exam.
Please Note: ICAI has approved the CPT Exemption for Graduates and commerce graduates scoring more than 55% marks and science graduates scoring mroe than 60% marks are exempted from appearing for CPT.
To help Students prepare for their CPT Exams, ICAI has also released a set of CPT Model Papers which can be attempted online and the result of such CPT Model Test Papers is announced instantly on completion of the paper.
- Recommended Read: Practice CPT Model Papers released by ICAI online
CPT Results of June 2014 Exams are expected to be announced in the last week of July 2014
On receipt of CPT Admit Card for June 2014 exam, each candidate is advised to verify the Name, Registration Number, Centre, Language of Question Paper Booklet, etc. In case of any discrepancy, Helpline Desk should be immediately contacted. They may also send discrepancy correction request by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any difficulty, Helpline Desk may be contacted on Fax No.0120-3054841/3054843 or telephone Nos. 0120-3054851, 3054852, 3054853, 3054835.
Other Relevant Points regarding CPT Admit Card
- In case the cpt exam form is not properly filled and detail of any candidate is sought by ICAI, the institute will directly contact that candidate for clarification normally 14 days prior to the date of CPT Exam.
- Students are required to keep a copy of the CPT Admit Card and the PIN No. as the same would be required to view the CPT Result which is expected to be announced in the last week of July.
- CPT Exam is held in 2 sessions and candidates are required to appear in both the sessions i.e. Morning as well as Afternoon session. In case a candidate appears only in the morning session and is absent in the evening session or vice-versa, such candidate would be deemed to be absent from both the sessions and the result of such a candidate shall not be processed/prepared/published.