The rate of TDS under Section 195 to be deducted on sale of property by NRI varies in the range of 20.8% to 28.496% (depending on case to case basis) whereas the rate of TDS on sale of property by Resident Indian is 1% only. TDS in both the cases is to be deducted on the Sale Price of the property.
The NRI can also get the rate of TDS reduced from such a high rate by applying to his Income Tax Officer for Lower Deduction of Tax. The NRI may either get this done himself or appoint his CA to do the same on his behalf.
You may also appoint us to get this certificate on your behalf and our service fees for getting this certificate would be Rs. 25,000 (incl. of all taxes). 20% i.e. Rs. 5,000 to be paid in advance and the balance i.e. Rs. 20,000 to be paid after the issuance of certificate.
Apart from filing the application for lower deduction of TDS, we’ll be meeting the income tax officer several times and ensure that the certificate for lower deduction of TDS is issued on time without any hassle for the client.
The out of pocket expenses (if any) would be required to be reimbursed by the client on actual basis.
How it Works
- Book your appointment by paying 20% advance through the above mentioned link.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation as well as a call from Karan Batra to discuss about the same within 24 hours.
- Post the call, you’ll also receive an email requesting for the documents to be submitted for getting this certificate.
- Once all the documents are submitted, we’ll file an online application on your behalf.
- Post filing of online application we’ll do regular follow-up by visiting the Income Tax Dept and get the certificate issued for lower deduction of Tax.
The Income Tax Dept usually takes 30 days after the submission of completed application along with documents for issuance of this certificate for lower deduction of TDS.