Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is India’s largest commercial enterprise. The Indian Oil Group of companies owns and operates 10 of India’s 20 refineries. It is ranked as India’s No. 1 Company and is ranked at 116 in the prestigious list of Forbes 500 Companies across the Globe.
Indian Oil is inviting applications for a vacancy in Finance Deptt of IOC for Chartered Accountant Industrial Trainees and Cost Accountant Industrial Trainees
The following is the eligibility criteria for Chartered Accountant Industrial Trainees
- The Candidate should have cleared both groups of IPCC
- Completed 2 years of articleship and should be in CA Final
- The Candidate should have a minimum of 9 months of Articleship period left and he/she should be eligible to undertake Industrial Training as per ICAI Norms
The following is the eligibility criteria in case of Cost Accountant Industrial Trainee
- The Candidate should have cleared both groups of Inter
- The Candidate should have minimum of 12 months of Training Period left and he/she should be eligible to take Industrial Training as per Cost Accountant Regulations
Stipend of Rs. 12,000 per month would be paid to these Industrial Trainees and this Industrial Training Vacancy is in New Delhi & Chennai Office of IOC.
This Vacancy is now closed. If you are interested in applying for Industrial Training, please leave your contact details here.