ICSI has simplified the process for Registration for CS Foundation/ CS Executive/ CS Professional and the student can now register online as well through the website of ICSI.
- Recommended Read: All about CS Foundation
Procedure for Online Registration of CS Foundation/ Executive
- Logon to www.icsi.edu and click on the online services button on the top right.
- Click on the Students tab and then click Student Registration
- Click on the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your Qualification. The Documents that may be required are Photograph of the Candidate, Signature of the candidate, DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate), Roll Number (if appearing), 12th Pass Certificate/Mark Sheet, Qualification Certificate (if availing exemption for higher education), Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST or physically handicapped category).
- Now click “Proceed to Registration”
- Select the course type as applicable to you i.e. CS Foundation/ CS Executive
- Fill other fields
- Click on the option – “Make Payment” for effecting necessary payments. The payment can be made through credit/debit/net banking or through the bank challan system.
On completion of the above mentioned steps for registration for CS Foundation/ CS Executive, you will subsequently receive the username and password on your email id within 24 hours of making the payment.
After the username and password has been received, the candidate is required to upload all documents on the link sent on your mailbox.
Procedure for Online Registration for CS Professional
- Logon to Online Services on www.icsi.edu
- Click Student and then click My Account
- Click Professional Registration under “Payment Request” option
- Upload Pass Marksheet of both modules of Executive Programme by clicking on choose file
- Make payment of Rs. 12,000 through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- For all successful payments, an acknowledgement receipt is generated. In case the receipt is not generated, Click Student > My Account > Payment Request > Generate Payment Receipt. Write Request id and Transaction Id and click on check status. If the payment has been successful, then the receipt would be generated (otherwise the payment is not successful)
- You are successfully admitted in the Professional Programme
- In case of unsuccessful payment, please submit your professional Registration Form
- After submission of fees download your professional registration letter & e-identity card
Procedure for downloading Registration Letter/ E-identity Card through Online Services
Students can download their e-identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute. The procedure for downloading the same is as follows:-
- Click on the Online services log at www.icsi.edu and then enter your username and password to access your account.
- Click on the “Student” option and then click on open “My Account”
- Go to other’s option at student’s account. Students can download registration letter /e-identity card at other’s option in their account.
After downloading the e-identity card, the students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership no., designation and complete official address. The authorities competent to attest the same are as follows:-
- Member of the ICSI, with ACS, FCS No.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Govt
- Manager of a nationalised bank
- Principal of a recognised School/ College
- Officers of ICSI
Unattested identity cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested identity cards for various services during their visits to the offices of ICSI, Exam Centres etc.