The CS Exam Form June 2014 attempt of CS Foundation, CS Executive & CS Professional can be submitted by a candidate online. Students appearing for CS Foundation/ CS Executive/ CS Professional June 2014 Exams are requested to note that with effect from 1st October 2013, ICSI has discontinued the facility of accepting the exam forms physically and after 1st October, all Exam Forms would be mandatorily required to be submitted online.
The procedure for submitting the CS Exam Form June 2014 Attempt is as follows:-
- Log-on to https://www.icsi.in/student/
- Click on the Log-in Button located on the right side at the top
- Submit your User-id (Registration No. or Email Id) and Password to login. If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Retrieve Password” and your password would be sent to your registered email id.
- If you are a first time user, click “Retrieve Password” and then create a user-id and password using your 17 Digit Registration No.
- Once you have logged in to your Account, click the direct link given on the right side which states “Click Here to enroll for Examination”
- A new window will open with the CS Exam Form June 2014. Carefully fill all details as required in the Exam Form
- Verify all the details and then select the mode of payment of Exam Fees: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and proceed for payment.
- Before making the payment, you are requested to verify all details as no changes would be allowed to be made after receiving the payment. In case, any change is required, the candidate would be required to pay Rs. 250 + Surcharge as requisite fee every time a change is requested.
- On successfully submitting the CS Exam Form June 2014 and after the payment of exam fees, the candidate will receive a confirmation for the same on his Email as well as on his Mobile. The Duplicate receipt of the payment made for appearing in CS Exam June 2014 can also be downloaded online.
Due Date for submission of CS Exam Form June 2014
The Exam Fees for CS Executive Level and CS Professional Level is Rs. 1200 per module and the last date for submission of exam form is 25th March 2014.
|Without Late Fees||25th March 2014 (5:30 PM)|
|With Late Fees of Rs. 250||9th April 2014 (5:30 PM)|
On successful submission of CS Exam Form June 2014, ICSI will review all details and start processing the details and prepare the CS Admit Cards for each candidate found eligible to appear for the Examination.
You are also requested to note that ICSI has stopped sending physical admit cards to each student and all Admit Cards are now uploaded online. Candidates are kindly requested to download their CS Admit Cards online and take a print out of the same with them for appearing the CS June 2014 Exam.
- Recommended Read: Download CS Admit Card and CS Date Sheet
Students who have in the CS Exam Form applied for a specific Exam Center within a particular city (For eg: New Delhi – West, Kolkatta – North etc) are requested to note that the allotment of such centers would be subject to availability. The Exam Centers are allocated by ICSI and once allocated these Exam Centers cannot be changed.
CS Results of June Attempt are announced in the month of August and Result of CS June 2014 Attempt is expected to be announced on 25th August 2014. Students who are unsatisfied with the marks allotted to them can apply for Verification of Marks within 30 days of the announcement of Results.