The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India had organised another set of Campus Placements for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants in the month of August-September 2013 for those candidates who had attained the Chartered Accountancy Qualification in the CA Final Results which were announced in the month of July 2013.
The Placement Program was conducted at 13 Centres across India and the following are the highlights of the same
- Highest Chartered Accountant Salary for International Posting was Rs. 24.64 Lakhs p.a. (10,800 Kuwaiti dinar) offered to 3 Candidates by Alghanim Industries at New Delhi Center
- Highest Chartered Accountant Salary for Domestic Posting was Rs. 20 Lakhs p.a. offered to 1 Candidates by Hindustan Unilevel Limited at Mumbai Center
- Minimum Chartered Accountant Salary offered by a Corporate was Rs. 4 Lakhs p.a.
- Avg CTC offered was Rs. 7.36 Lakhs p.a.
- 58 entities comprising of CA Firms & Companies participated in the Campus Program with a total of 103 Interview Panels being formed
- Total 624 Candidates were offered a Job in the Campus Placement organised by ICAI in the month of August-September 2013
Chartered Accountants were 2 chances of appearing for the campus interviews – first in the bigger cities and if they were not successful in getting recruited at the bigger cities, then they were offered another chance to appear for Campus Placements in the smaller cities. ICAI had also organised an Orientation Program for grooming the soft-skills of all the Candidates. Attending the Orientation Program was mandatory for all candidates and they were given the option to attend the same at any of the centres across India
Brief Synopsis of the Chartered Accountant Salary being awarded in the Campus Program (prepared by Team Chartered Club)
|Particulars||Sept 2013||Mar 2013|
|No. of Candidates Registered||4150||7271|
|No. of Candidates Shortlisted||2701||3597|
|No. of Interview Teams||103||116|
|No. of Organisations||58||58|
|No. of Jobs Offered||624||902|
|No. of Jobs Accepted||580||858|
|Percentage of Jobs offered vis-a-vis Registered Candidates||15.07%||12.41%|
|Percentage of Jobs offered vis-a-vis Shortlisted Candidates||23.10%||25.07%|
Synopsis of Chartered Accountant Salary
|Chartered Accountant Salary||No. of Candidates (Sept 2013)|
|9,00,000 & above||79|
|7,50,000 to 9,00,000||115|
|6,00,000 to 7,50,000||110|
|5,00,000 to 6,00,000||163|
|4,00,000 to 5,00,000||113|
The Next Campus Placement Program for Chartered Accountants would be held in the month of Feb-March 2014 after the Announcement of Nov 2013 Attempt Results which are expected to be announced in the 3rd week of January.