General Electric (GE) is an advanced technology, services and finance company being ranked as the 6th largest company in the US and the 14th most profitable.
It has a strong foot-hold in all the major economies with offices being spread in more than 60 Countries across the Globe.
It ventured into India in the year 1902 and currently employs more than 13000 Employees
CA Industrial Training Vacancy at GE
GE regularly hires CA Students as Industrial Trainees for its India Operations. Currently it is hiring CA Trainees for the following profiles:-
- Financial Planning
- Financial Controllership
- Financial Reporting
The Salary paid as Stipend would be Rs. 20000 p.m.
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
Exam Preparation Time
- Appropriate Time would be provided for the Students to take Coachings for CA Final
- Moreover, 2 Months Exam Preparation Leaves would also be allowed over and above the time provided during the year for taking Coachings
- Academically Excellent with a strong Financial Interest/Competency
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Eligible to pursue Industrial Training as per ICAI Norms i.e. serving last 9-12 months of articleship. Students who have already completed their articleship period need not apply
Job Offer on Completion of CA
Candidates who clear their CA Final Exams while serving at GE would automatically become eligible to apply for GE’s Financial Management Program (FMP) which is one of the best programs in the Industry for CA’s.
Interested Candidates serving last 10-14 months of Articleship Training shall send their updated resumes to email@example.com